Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at the Broke and the Bookish.
Caveat: I kind of twisted this to part be the original of authors who I would like to write more, but also authors that I would like to continue a particular series.
- Dawn Cook- You CANNOT leave me hanging after just two Decoy Princess novels. Yes, I scoughed at them at first, have since fallen madly in love with them. PLEASE write something else that progresses the relationship!!!
- Brandon Mull- Fablehaven was epic, especially towards the end. No way is that all the ideas you have in your head for this book. I haven't even touched your new series yet for fear that it is not as good. Please return to Fablehaven!
- Suzanne Collins- Hunger Games was epic. You have a gift. Gregor the Overlander, was actually, just as good and has 5 books. Hunger Games ended well enough for me. Gregor needs more!
- Mary Ann Shaffer (with Annie Barrows)- I also was prejudiced for a long while against The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society but it has since become one of my most beloved novels. I would like more of that type of beautiful story with both heartache and heart finding. It was amazing. Thank you.
- Merrie Haskell- Your debut of the Princess Curse was the perfect blend of innocence and cheek. I need more!! Pretty please?
- Brandon Sanderson- I LOVED the Mistborn trilogy (including the Alloy of Law that came out of left field)...and have yet to finish The Way of Kings but have liked it as far as I got. Are you going to continue in the Warbreaker world, though? I think it would be smashing if you did!
Those are my short 6...
How about you?