Yay! October has been declared Netgalley Month over at Red House Books.
I don't know about you guys but it is ABSURD how far behind I am
in reading the books I have been granted access to (thankyouthankyou).
So, to show my appreciation and fulfill the commitments I pledged to
in accepting those titles I am going to read as many of those books this month
as is humanly possible...starting...NOW!
(you should too!)
and, in an attempt to embarrass myself
with the amount of books I am behind in reading,
I am posting a list of them here and will be updating
which ones I finish reading (list is from most recent to oldest, some titles have even already expired!!)
Wish me luck!
1. The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson
2. The Kitchen Counter Cooking School by Kathleen Flinn
3. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
4. Slayers by C.J. Hill
5. Blood Rights by Kristen Painter (reviewed here)
6. Wolf Mark by Joseph Bruchac
7. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
8. Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier
9. Blood by K.J. Wignall
10. Sweet Invention by Michael Krondl
11. Stories for the Nighttime and some for the day by Ben Loory
12. Napier's Bones by Derryle Murphy
13. Misfit by Jon Skovron
14. Legacy by Cayla Kluver
15. Morlock Night by K.W. Jeter
16. Bite Me, Try Me, Fang Me by Parker Blue
17. Infernal Devices by K.W. Jeter
(I'll come back and post Goodreads links, and as reviews are written, those as well!)
I'm horrendous, I know. In my defense, reading actual books is so much easier for me,
however, I'm so happy that they accept my requests...I just get a little carried away sometimes!
How about you?